Data Standard Introduction workshop in Washington DC, May 8th 2015
In addition to our upcoming workshop in Ottawa, we’ll be hosting a short morning workshop to offer an overview of OCDS in Washington DC on the 8th May at the OpenGovHub
You can find more details and register to attend here.
The workshop will split into two parts, and is suitable both for those new to Open Contracting, and those interested in digging deeper into how the Open Contracting Data Standard could support their work.
09.00 – 10.30: OCDS – An Overview
Presentation walking through:
- The different sections of the Open Contracting Data Standard: planning, tender, award, contract and implementation;
- The releases & records model;
- The basic, intermediate and advanced data publication requirements;
- The technical options for applying OCDS, from 1-star document publication, through to comprehensive 5-star data;
- Existing examples of OCDS publication and tools for working with the data;
- The future developments planned for OCDS;
Followed by extended question & answer session.
10:30 – 11:00: Break
11:00 – 13:00: Hands-on sessions (optional)
An opportunity for one-to-one or small-group support on particular issues, including space for discussion of tools and technologies for working with OCDS.
Register to attend here.