Please use the site responsibly
- Do not send or upload any material which is derogatory, defamatory, or may reasonably cause offence.
- Do not use the site in a manner which adversely affects us or any third party.
- Do not send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any spam.
- Do not introduce programs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our network, sites or servers.
- Do not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack.
The Open Contracting Partnership values your privacy. When you trust us with your personal information, we take that responsibility seriously.
- We will never sell, rent, share or distribute your personal information without your permission.
- We only collect and store your personal information for login purposes and in order to stay in touch with you.
- You can remove yourself from our systems whenever you want.
- We collect analytics about how people use our tools. We use that information to improve them, and we sometimes share it with reporters, funders and others. But we only share that information at an aggregate level; we never share information about individual users.
Also, hopefully these points go without saying:
- Our tools sometimes link to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites, and recommend you read their privacy policies for further information.
- We do our best to provide accurate information throughout our website, our tools and services. But nobody’s perfect, and if you encounter a problem we’d like to hear about it from your bug report, not your lawyer. Everything we publish is offered as-is, without warranty or guarantee.
- We publish our reports and content under a Creative Commons license allowing for sharing. Please credit us as the author when you do so.
- We believe in open source, and we publish things under a variety of open licenses. But we have to protect our branding and trademarks; you shouldn’t use them to imply that your project is affiliated with us unless you’ve gotten our written permission to do so.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.