As a multi-stakeholder initiative we work with partners worldwide, such as governments, businesses, civil society organizations, academia, and the media, to open up government procurement and make sure problems get fixed.
To make open contracting successful and sustainable, we believe that it is essential to support strong, local partners. Where needed, we work alongside our partners.
We have specific engagement agreements with the following organizations to broaden our impact and reach.
- Memorandum of Understanding with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Open Government Partnership
- Construction Sector Transparency Initiative
- We are part of the Allied Organizations Network of the Financial Transparency Coalition.
- We are a General Steward for the Global Initiative for Fiscal Transparency (GIFT).
- UK Digital Marketplace
- Memorandum of Understanding with Mitsubishi UFJ Research and Consulting